Welcome to Hamilton!
We are pleased that you have chosen to study here, and we have prepared a list of resources to get you started. It is important to take time to find the correct information and connect with the correct organizations to help make your transition to Hamilton as seamless as possible.
Here’s a checklist to get you started
- Passport - ensure that your passport will remain valid at least six months beyond the duration of your travels.
- Student Visa - confirm that your student visa will allow you to stay in the country for the full length of your study.
- Finances - Check with your banking institution to confirm that you will have access to your funds while travelling. Before you depart, make a list of expenses including everything from accommodation costs to daily food and entertainment. This will help you determine how much you will need for the duration of your study abroad.
- International Scholarships - Find out if you’re eligible to receive scholarships or additional funding for your studies. Check your academic institution’s website to see if you qualify.
- Travel Insurance - get coverage in case of medical or other emergency.
- Medical - Visit the doctor before you leave for a full medical check-up, and make sure you have gotten all the vaccinations required in your country of study.
- Date modified: