A Special Vote By Mail (VBM) is coming to Hamilton for the 2022 Municipal Election!
Eligible voters will be able to request a ballot kit to be sent to their home.Ballots must be received by the City by Monday, October 24, 2022
What does a Vote by Mail Ballot Kit include?
- A voting instruction sheet;
- A Ballot;
- An inner Ballot secrecy envelope;
- A voter declaration form;
- An outer return envelope with prepaid postage
Who can Vote by Mail?
Any eligible elector may request a Vote by Mail package
You can Vote by Mail in 3 easy steps
- Step 1 - Make sure you are on the Voters’ list
- Step 2 - Request your Vote By Mail (VBM) package online or by phone between September 1 and September 22, 2022
- Step 3 - Fill out and return your ballot, by mail or by drop box. Return envelope comes with prepaid postage, no stamp required.
All ballots must be received by Monday, October 24, 2022.
- Date modified: