Claremont update: Second down-bound lane opening Wednesday, full down-bound closure TONIGHT
You can reserve the banner space over Main Street West in front of City Hall or over King Street in Dundas.
Reserve banner space
To reserve banner space you will need to:
- Complete the banner application (PDF, 56 KB).
- Submit the completed application, a draft of your banner design, proof of liability and property damage insurance, and the installation fee of $346.30 for the Hamilton location or $439.10 for the Dundas location to:
Attention: Holly Rioux, Outreach Coordinator
Public Works Department
71 Main Street West
Hamilton, Ontario, L8P 4Y5
- Submit your documentation at least two months before the requested display date.
Banner installation conditions
- Banner design must be incompliance with the City of Hamilton Commercial Advertising and Sponsorship Policy, June 2008.
- Banners will be displayed for a maximum of two weeks. One week can be reserved. Your banner may stay up a second week subject to requests from other organizations.
- Banners are installed and removed on Monday mornings.
- You must provide proof of $2,000,000 public liability insurance naming the City of Hamilton as an added insured.
- The design and construction of the banner must conform to the banner specifications (PDF, 117 KB). Banners that do not meet these specifications will not be installed.
- Banners for the Hamilton location must be delivered to 330 Wentworth Street North, Hamilton, one week before the installation date. Delivery arrangements for the Dundas location will be made when staff process your application.
- Applicants must recover the Hamilton banner from 330 Wentworth Street North within 48 hours after their allotted time period. The City will not be responsible for any banner remaining in our possession thereafter.
If you have any questions about an application, contact:
Phone: 905-546-2424 Ext. 3172
- Date modified: