The annual service contract review is used as a tool by the City of Hamilton to determine child care fee subsidy per diems, maintain accurate records in the Ontario Child Care Management System (OCCMS) and to ensure that operators are meeting their annual contractual obligations with the City of Hamilton. The annual service contract review is required annually and must be accompanied by the appropriate financial statement.
- The annual service contract is to be submitted within four months of an organization’s fiscal year end along with required financial statements.
- For operators submitting their annual service contract review package between January to June approved increased will be effective July 1st.
- For operators submitting their annual service contact review package between July to December approved increased will be effective January 1st of the following year.
Reporting changes to program
Prior to making any program changes, operators are to consult and receive written approval from the City.
The following is to be submitted prior to per diem rates being approved for program changes:
- Copy of license or confirmation from the ministry
- Details regarding the new program (start date, operating capacity, rate, hours of operation, location)
- How program will be integrated into existing program
- Demonstrated need/demand for the program at your location
- Annual service contract review outlining per diem rates for new program and projected expenses and revenue with the added program into your budget
The annual service contract review package is to be submitted along with:
- Service Providers who receive the following in general operating funding for wages:
- $100,000 or more are required to submit audited financial statements that include third party special purpose report
- between $30,000 to $99,999 are required to submit either a review engagement or audited financial statements and include third party special purpose report
- less than $30,000 are required to submit financial statements signed by board chair or agency authorized signee/owner
- Organizations with a Board of Directors are also required to submit the board approved budget for the next fiscal year
- Must maintain valid license from Ministry
- Provide verification of Insurance with minimum $2 million per occurrence for liability coverage and aggregate limit of $4 million. The City of Hamilton must be indicated as additional insured.
- Date modified: