Update: Two down-bound lanes open for Claremont Access. Sherman Access is reduced to one lane.
Seniors’ Memberships are available to anyone who is:
- 55 years and up (OR)
- The spouse of a member
Centre membership fees
- $32.25 per year for residents
- $46.30 for non‐residents – not residing within the City of Hamilton
- Unless otherwise noted, an additional $2.40 daily admission rate applies for all non-member seniors
- Billiards requires a separate $30 membership
- Cheques returned non‐sufficient funds (NSF) or for any other reason will be assessed a $32.95 administrative fee
Your membership is valid at the following Senior facilities:
Your membership gives you:
- Access to drop in activities (an additional fee is required for most programs from $0.50 to $4)
- Enrollment in programs (some additional fees may apply)
- Free programs and services
- Membership is valid for one year from date of purchase and includes HST.
General membership information
- We accept cash, cheques, debit, Visa and MasterCard for membership and registration payment at Ancaster Seniors Achievement Centre, Flamborough Senior Centre and Sackville Hill Seniors Recreation Centre. Only Cash and Cheque at the YWCA.
- Senior Swimming passes are sold separately at your local aquatic facility.
- Centres do periodic membership checks. Please have your membership card with you at all times so that membership can be verified.
No refund for memberships will be issued after the 6 month mark from date of issue.
- Instructors are subject to change.
- For information on Trips and Tours, please contact your local Senior Centre or Club.
Computer practice time booked in advance at the Centre
- Allow staff or convenors time to setup the program; please wait until your program start time to enter the room.
- At times noise levels bother others, please be mindful.
- Return all equipment and furniture to the proper location.
- Inform staff or convenors if items require repair or replacement.
- Please do not leave any valuables or personal belongings unattended.
- Member, staff and convenor information (including instructors) is private information and will not be shared.
- Date modified: