Claremont update: Second down-bound lane opening Wednesday, full down-bound closure Tuesday evening
The Community Clean Trailer provides volunteers with the tools they need to beautify our city parks. Each year, thousands of volunteers collect litter, remove graffiti, and weed flower and shrub beds in an effort to keep our parks clean and green.
Supplies in the Community Clean Trailer include:
- litter pickers
- weed removers
- garbage cans
- litter and recycling bags
- first aid kit
- graffiti removal kits
- event tent
Request the Community Clean Trailer
We encourage all of our volunteer groups to request the Community Clean Trailer when doing a large community clean event:
- Fill out the Community Clean Trailer Request form (PDF, 92 KB)
- Submit the form at least two weeks before your event by:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fax: 905-546-4473
- City staff will let you know if the trailer is available on the date requested.
- The trailer is delivered and picked up from the requested location on the requested date.
If you have not used the trailer before, contact us at email@example.com to receive training before using the trailer.
- Date modified: