Red Hill Park is a 2.0-hectare neighbourhood park located in the Red Hill Subdivision that is under construction in Ward 09. The park will be situated at the corner of First Road West and Bedrock Drive (road is under construction) and will be bordered by a school and single-family homes. Empire Communities, the developer of the subdivision, intends to construct the park on behalf of the City through a Parkland Development Financing Agreement.
Red Hill Park will receive amenities typical of a neighbourhood park and includes the following:
- Sun shelter
- Children’s play structures
- Multi-use Court (basketball and ball hockey)
- Asphalt walkways
- Tree Planting
- Open space for free-play
- Park entry-sign
- January 2017 - Letter of Intent from the Developer to construct the Park on behalf of the City
- 2018 - Design Development by Developer and review by City
- Construction TBD: The construction schedule is set by the developer. Updates to the website will be made as information becomes available.
Final Functional plan to be posted when information is available.
If you have any questions or wish to submit a comment, contact:
Landscape Architect - Project Manager
Phone: 905-546-2424 ext 1303
Email: louise.thomassi[email protected]
- Date modified: