Learn more about the provincial framework and how our community’s collective effort can prevent and contain the spread of the virus...
Spencercreek Estates Park is a new 2.2 hectare (5.4 acre) neighbourhood park located on Spencercreek Drive in Dundas (Ward 14).
The park will receive amenities typical of a neighbourhood park, including the following:
- Children’s playground
- Open space for free play
- Passive space with naturalized area
- Accessible pathway
- Park lighting
- Tree planting
- Park sign
- Fall 2018: Programming and preliminary design
- It is important that the new park meets the needs of the local community. We would like your feedback for selecting and designing playground elements. Use the link below to complete a survey on what you would like to see for the playground. The survey will take approximately 5 minutes. Please share it with your friends and neighbours!
- 2019: Detailed design
- 2020: Proposed construction (subject to financing)
- Spencercreek Estates Park Concept (PDF, 3 MB)
If you have any questions or wish to submit a comment, contact:
Landscape Architectural Services
Phone: 905.546.2424 ext.3662
Email: [email protected]
- Date modified: