Learn more about the provincial framework and how our community’s collective effort can prevent and contain the spread of the virus...
Beasley Park is an existing 1.4 hectare open space at 96 Mary Street, in Ward 2 Hamilton. The park is located within the Beasley Neighbourhood, which is the subject of City Council approved Beasley Neighbourhood Action Plan (BNAP) (PDF, 32 KB).
It is a well-used park with aged infrastructure that requires redevelopment, including the existing skate park area.
- Fall 2017 - Park construction begins (weather permitting)
- 2016 to Spring 2017 - Design development on preferred functional plan is being developed in detail for contract drawings and documents
- February 24, 2017 - Meeting with Hamilton Skateboard Assembly regarding Skateboard Park design
- September 26, 2016 - Meeting with Hamilton Skateboard Assembly regarding Skateboard Park design
- July 27, 2015 - Meeting with the Hamilton Skateboard Assembly regarding the proposed skate park layout
- June 8, 2015 - Public Stakeholder Group Meeting
- April 11, 2015 - Public Engagement at the Beasley Fair
- September 29, 2014 - Beasley Skate Park meeting
- September 8, 2014 - Beasley Skate Park meeting
- May 27, 2014 - Public Stakeholder Group meeting
- April 16, 2014 - Public Stakeholder Group meeting
- October 7, 2013 - Public Stakeholder Group meeting
- June 24, 2013 - Public Stakeholder Group Site tour
- June 12, 2013 - Public Stakeholder Group meeting
- Final Functional Plan (PDF, 1.67 MB)
- Revised Concept (PDF, 32 KB) prepared by the Canadian Ramp Company
Materials from the Public Stakeholder Group meeting, May 27, 2014
If you have any questions or wish to submit a comment.
Phone: 905-546-2424 ext 2292
Email: [email protected]
- Date modified: