Beasley Park is an existing 1.4 hectare open space at 96 Mary Street, in Ward 2 Hamilton. The park is located within the Beasley Neighbourhood, which is the subject of City Council approved Beasley Neighbourhood Action Plan (BNAP) (PDF, 32 KB).
It is a well-used park with aged infrastructure that requires redevelopment, including the existing skate park area.
- Fall 2017 - Park construction begins (weather permitting)
- 2016 to Spring 2017 - Design development on preferred functional plan is being developed in detail for contract drawings and documents
- February 24, 2017 - Meeting with Hamilton Skateboard Assembly regarding Skateboard Park design
- September 26, 2016 - Meeting with Hamilton Skateboard Assembly regarding Skateboard Park design
- July 27, 2015 - Meeting with the Hamilton Skateboard Assembly regarding the proposed skate park layout
- June 8, 2015 - Public Stakeholder Group Meeting
- April 11, 2015 - Public Engagement at the Beasley Fair
- September 29, 2014 - Beasley Skate Park meeting
- September 8, 2014 - Beasley Skate Park meeting
- May 27, 2014 - Public Stakeholder Group meeting
- April 16, 2014 - Public Stakeholder Group meeting
- October 7, 2013 - Public Stakeholder Group meeting
- June 24, 2013 - Public Stakeholder Group Site tour
- June 12, 2013 - Public Stakeholder Group meeting
- Final Functional Plan (PDF, 1.67 MB)
- Revised Concept (PDF, 32 KB) prepared by the Canadian Ramp Company
Materials from the Public Stakeholder Group meeting, May 27, 2014
If you have any questions or wish to submit a comment.
Phone: 905-546-2424 ext 2292
Email: [email protected]
- Date modified: