Learn more about the provincial framework and how our community’s collective effort can prevent and contain the spread of the virus...
Buchanan Park is a 2.75 ha sports park located at 111 Columbia Drive, Hamilton. It has several diamonds, a soccer field and a playground with a play structure and a swing set.
Buchanan park is used by the City's Supie Program in the summer and also by students of the Buchanan Park School. The field house is mainly used by the Buchanan Park Sports Council and secondary by the Buchanan Park Women's Baseball Association. It has a large open meeting room with access to men's and women's washrooms, a small storage room, an electrical room and a small kitchen.
Proposed redevelopment includes:
- A junior/senior spray pad
- A sun shelter
- Asphalt walkway connecting the existing and new amenities
- Fountain grasses and shade tree planting
- Armour stone retaining/seat wall
- Park benches/Picnic table
- Accessible ramp with hand rails
- Enhancement to the mechanical and water supply in the concrete shed
- October 12, 2015 - Construction begins
- Concept Plan (JPG, 165 KB)
If you have any questions or wish to submit a comment, contact:
Phone: 905-546-2424 ext. 1303
Email: [email protected]
- Date modified: