The City of Hamilton identified Meadowlands Community Park as a target site for a spray pad to serve the larger Ancaster community. Since there is currently no sun shelter constructed within the park, a shade structure is also intended to be included as part of this project. This spray pad and sun shelter project forms part of the continued Meadowlands Community Park master plan implementation.
Subject to change
- Spring / Summer 2019 - Site investigation and analysis
- Spring / Summer 2019 - Public consultation and conceptual design development
- Fall 2019 - Public consultation / conceptual design finalization and detailed design
- Winter 2020 - Tender for construction
- Spring 2020 - Construction
- Summer 2020 - Target opening
Please take 2 minutes to complete this project survey.
For questions or to submit comments please contact:
Jonathan Epp, OALA, CSLA
Phone 905-546-2424 ext. 4621
- Date modified: