The City of Hamilton has identified Meadowlands Community Park for a new spray pad to serve the larger Ancaster community. Since there is currently no sun shelter constructed within the park, a shade structure is also intended to be included as part of this project. This spray pad and sun shelter project forms part of the continued Meadowlands Community Park master plan implementation.
Subject to change
- Spring / Summer 2019 - Site investigation and analysis
- Spring / Summer 2019 - Public consultation and conceptual design
- Fall 2019 - Public consultation and design finalization
- Winter 2020 - Tender for construction
- Spring 2020 - Construction
- Late Summer 2020 - Target Spray Pad opening
Information will be collected in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act and Protection Privacy Act. All comments will become public record with the exception of personal information.
- Meadowlands Community Park Existing Conditions (PDF, 4 MB)
- Meadowlands Community Park Spray Pad- Concept (PDF, 1 MB)
For questions or to submit comments please contact:
Jonathan Epp, OALA, CSLA
Phone 905-546-2424 ext. 4621
Email [email protected]
- Date modified: