Seniors’ Memberships are available to anyone who is:
- 55 years and up (OR)
- The spouse of a member
Centre membership fees
- $34.50 (2018) per year for residents
- $49.55 (2018) for non‐residents – not residing within the City of Hamilton
- Unless otherwise noted, an additional $2.55 (2018) daily admission rate applies for all non-member seniors
- Billiards requires a separate $30 membership
- Cheques returned non‐sufficient funds (NSF) or for any other reason will be assessed a $33.60 (2018) administrative fee
Your membership is valid at the following Senior facilities:
Your membership gives you:
- Access to drop in activities (an additional fee is required for most programs from $0.50 to $4)
- Enrollment in programs (some additional fees may apply)
- Free programs and services
- Membership is valid for one year from date of purchase and includes HST.
General membership information
- We accept VISA, VISA Debit, Mastercard, debit, cash, cheques (payable to the City of Hamilton)
- Senior Swimming passes are sold separately at your local aquatic facility.
- Centres do periodic membership checks. Please have your membership card with you at all times so that membership can be verified.
- No refund for memberships will be issued after the 6 month mark from date of issue.
- Instructors and programs are subject to change.
- For information on Trips and Tours, please contact your local Senior Centres’ or Boards’ Trip Committee.
- Allow staff or convenors time to setup the program; please wait until your program start time to enter the room.
- At times noise levels bother others, please be mindful.
- Return all equipment and furniture to the proper location.
- Inform staff or convenors if items require repair or replacement.
- Please do not leave any valuables or personal belongings unattended.
- Member, staff and convenor information (including instructors) is private information and will not be shared.
Many people have strong reactions to perfumes and scents. Please be kind to your fellow members by being aware of this when getting ready for your activity at the centre and perhaps foregoing that spritz of perfume before you leave home! It will be appreciated.
- Date modified: