Check-It Out Drop-In Sessions
Do you have questions about your child's development and health?
Drop in with your child (ages 0 to 6) and talk to an expert for free.
- Children's Mental Health Resource Worker
- Early Childhood Resource Teacher
- Public Health Nurse
- Registered Early Childhood Educator
- Speech and Language Pathologist
- Childcare Subsidy Worker*
- Dental Hygienist*
- Infant Parent Therapist*
*May be present at some locations.
Dates and locations
Visit our Check It Out Drop Ins on the following dates. Registration is not needed. New Check It Out Drop In dates and locations will be added to the page when available.
Parents or legal guardians must give consent for professionals to see their child. If you cannot bring your child and wish to have someone else bring them, send along a completed Designate Consent Form.