To help slow the rate of COVID-19 infection in Hamilton, the Healthy Growth and Development Programs have been cancelled until April 5, including parenting sessions (i.e., Parenting With Love, Triple P), in-class prenatal sessions, Car Seat Clinics, and Canada Prenatal Nutrition Program (CPNP) Welcome Baby groups. Online prenatal education is available and can be accessed by calling 905-546-2424 Ext. 3591. You can also visit our Healthy Families Hamilton Facebook page.
You are encouraged to install your own car seat or booster seat. It is important to read your car seat manual and vehicle owner’s manual before you begin.
Watch a video
Watch the Ontario Ministry of Transportation's video on how to install your car seat or booster seat.
If you have difficulty or questions about installing your car seat or booster seat, call the manufacturer of your car seat.
Car Seat Clinics
If you require more support installing your car seat, call Health Connections at 905-546-3550 to schedule a car seat clinic appointment. Clinic address provided over the phone.
2020 Dates & Times
- Monday, February 10, 9 am to 12 noon
- Thursday, March 12, 9 am to 12 noon
- Monday, April 6, 9 am to 12 noon
- Saturday, April 25, 9 am to 12 noon
- Monday, May 4, 3 pm to 7 pm
- Thursday, May 28, 9 am to 12 noon
- Thursday, June 11, 9 am to 12 noon
- Thursday, June 25, 3 to 7 pm
- Thursday, September 10, 9 am to 12 noon
- Thursday, September 24, 3 to 7 pm
- Thursday, October 8, 9 am to 12 noon
- Saturday, October 24, 9 am to 12 noon
- Thursday, November 12, 9 am to 12 noon
- Monday , November 30, 9 am to 12 noon
- Monday, December 14, 9 am to 12 noon
- Date modified: