You are encouraged to install your own car seat or booster seat. It is important to read your car seat manual and vehicle owner’s manual before you begin.
Watch a video
Watch the Ontario Ministry of Transportation's video on how to install your car seat or booster seat.
If you have difficulty or questions about installing your car seat or booster seat, call the manufacturer of your car seat.
Car Seat Clinics
If you require more support installing your car seat, call Health Connections at 905-546-3550 to schedule a car seat clinic appointment. Clinic address provided over the phone.
2019 Dates & Times
- Thursday, September 26, 3 to 7 pm
- Monday, October 7, 9 am to 2 pm
- Saturday, October 26, 9 am to 12 noon
- Thursday, November 14, 9 am to 12 noon
- Thursday, November 28, 9 am to 12 noon
- Thursday, December 12, 9 am to 12 noon
- Date modified: