We are still providing services during COVID-19, but they have changed. No in-person appointments are taking place. All services are provided over the telephone or online. There is a new online registration process for children, youth and families looking for brief or single session mental health support.
Child and Adolescent Services provides mental health services. The services are for children and youth, from birth to age 18, and their families. There is no cost to our services and everything is confidential.
Book an appointment
Children, youth and families can now book an appointment for brief or single session mental health supports directly through an online registration form.
- No wait list
- Appointments are for one session, 1hr – 1.5 hrs
- Session is over the phone or online
- Free service, no OHIP needed
- Child/youth can participate on their own, or with their parent/caregiver
- A plan is made together during the session. Often one session is all that is needed to help feel better about a situation and take steps to positive change. Sometimes the child and family is given a choice to be connected to more longer-term mental health supports.
What do we help children and families with?
- Self-harm and suicidal thoughts
- Gender identity and sexuality
- Family conflict and family separation
- Sexual abuse
- Fire setting
- Social isolation
Types of Service Provided
We provide many types of services. These include the mental health support sessions that can you sign up for online. We also provide longer-term services including:
- Family Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Forensic Services
- Group therapy
- Psychological Services
To sign up to get these longer-term services, you will need a referral from Contact Hamilton.
You can contact them by:
Email: [email protected]
- Date modified: