Was your home hit hard by the recent heavy rainfall on April 20, 2017, causing flooding to your basement?
Services provided by Community Health Workers
Community Health Workers provide the following free services:
- Sessions about healthy eating, physical activity, health services and breast, cervical and colorectal cancer screening
- Help book cancer screening appointments for women
- Going with women to cancer screening appointments for language and cultural support
- Connecting people to resources and services in our community
We provide services in English, Chinese, Hindi, Punjabi and Urdu.
How to access the Community Health Workers program
- ext. 3760 for service in English
- ext. 3314 for service in Chinese
- ext. 1705 for service in Urdu, Hindi and Punjabi
- Date modified: