Hours and locations
You must book an appointment to come to a Community Vaccine Clinic. Clinic hours vary. You will be given an appointment time when you call.
Clinics are located at:
- Mountain Clinic 891 Upper James Street, Unit 106A. Hamilton
- Downtown Clinic 110 King Street West, 2nd Floor, Hamilton, in the Robert Thompson Building
- East End Clinic 247 Centennial Parkway North, Unit 8, Stoney Creek, behind the Wendy’s restaurant
How to access the Community Vaccine Clinics
Call 905-540-5250 to book an appointment at a clinic of your choice.
Public health nurses provide services at the Community Vaccine Clinics. Services include giving:
- Hepatitis B, HPV, and Meningococcal A, C, Y, W135 vaccines to Grade 7 students
- All publicly funded vaccines to people without a health card
- Date modified: