The Dental Health Bus is for emergency dental services for Hamilton residents who have a low income and do not have dental insurance.
How to access the Dental Health Bus
Come to the location where we park the bus to see a dentist.
- No appointments are booked; we see you a first-come, first-serve basis
- Priority is given to people with emergencies
Bus Closure Notice
Daily bus locations
The Dental Health Bus is open:
- Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 12 noon and 1 to 4 pm
- The bus is closed for all Statutory Holidays
Check the calendar or Twitter for closures before you visit the bus.
Central Memorial Recreation Centre
93 West Avenue. S.
Dominic Agostino Riverdale Community Centre
150 Violet Drive, Hamilton
(at Barton Street and Centennial Parkway)
Neighbour to Neighbour
28 Athens Street, Hamilton
(off Mohawk between Upper James Street and West 5th Street)
East Kiwanis Boys and Girls Club
45 Ellis Avenue, Hamilton
(at Barton Street and Ellis Avenue)
Pinky Lewis Recreation Centre
192 Wentworth Street North, Hamilton
Starting May 11, new designated waiting area at Mission Services
Closed: Friday, June 8
- Dental Bus Schedule: April to June 2018 (PDF, 223 KB)
Services on the Dental Health Bus
The City of Hamilton provides free emergency dental services by dentists. These services include:
- Dental fillings
- Uncomplicated extractions or removing teeth
- Antibiotics for dental infections
- Date modified: