The Quit Smoking Clinic helps you cut down or quit smoking. We place priority on seeing patients who are:
- Pregnant women
- Young families
- Living in poverty
- Living with a mental illness
- Without a family doctor
Quit Smoking Clinic hours and location
The Quit Smoking Clinic is open on Monday only. You must have an appointment to come to the clinic.
The clinic is located at:
- Alcohol, Drug and Gambling Services building, 21 Hunter Street East, Hamilton
How to access the Quit Smoking Clinic
Call 905-540-5566 ext. 1 to book an appointment at the Quit Smoking Clinic. There may be a waiting list to access the clinic.
Services at the Quit Smoking Clinic
Public health nurses provide services at the Quit Smoking Clinic. Services include:
- Weekly one-on-one counselling sessions to help you cut down or quit smoking. Counselling sessions are 30 minutes long.
- Counselling includes assessment, lifestyle change, withdrawal management and referral to other services.
- Free nicotine replacement therapy such as patches or gum. You must come to counselling sessions to get these products.
- Date modified: