The Quit Smoking Clinic helps you cut down or quit smoking. We place priority on seeing patients who are:
- Pregnant women
- Young families
- Living in poverty
- Living with a mental illness
- Without a family doctor
Quit Smoking Clinic Location
The Quit Smoking Clinic is open on Monday only. Call 905-540-5566 ext. 1 to book an appointment at the Quit Smoking Clinic. There may be a waiting list to access the clinic.
Where to park?
- Paid street and lot parking only.
- There is reserved parking for disabled permit holders - make arrangements when booking appointment.
- Wheelchair accessible ramp in the parking lot next to the building.
Services at the Quit Smoking Clinic
Public health nurses provide services at the Quit Smoking Clinic. Services include:
- Weekly group or one-on-one counselling sessions to help you cut down or quit smoking. Group counselling sessions can be up to one hour long. One-on-one counselling sessions are 15-30 minutes long.
- Counselling includes assessment, lifestyle change, withdrawal management and referral to other services.
- Free nicotine replacement therapy such as patches or gum. You must come to counselling sessions to get these products.
- Date modified: