Update: Two down-bound lanes open for Claremont Access. Sherman Access is reduced to one lane.
The Quit Smoking Clinic helps you cut down or quit smoking. We place priority on seeing patients who are:
- Pregnant women
- Young families
- Living in poverty
- Living with a mental illness
- Without a family doctor
Quit Smoking Clinic hours and locations
The Quit Smoking Clinics are open on Monday only. You must have an appointment to come to the clinic.
The clinics are located at:
- Alcohol, Drug and Gambling Services building, 21 Hunter Street East, Hamilton
- David Braley Health Science Centre, 100 Main Street West, Hamilton, 4th floor
How to access the Quit Smoking Clinic
Call 905-546-2424 ext. 3788 to book an appointment at the Quit Smoking Clinic. There may be a waiting list to access the clinic.
Services at the Quit Smoking Clinic
Public health nurses provide services at the Quit Smoking Clinic. Services include:
- Weekly one-on-one counselling sessions to help you cut down or quit smoking. Counselling sessions are 30 minutes long.
- Counselling includes assessment, lifestyle change, withdrawal management and referral to other services.
- Free nicotine replacement therapy such as patches or gum. You must come to counselling sessions to get these products.
- Date modified: