Update: Two down-bound lanes open for Claremont Access. Sherman Access is reduced to one lane.
Treatment centres and groups are available in Hamilton for alcohol use, drug use and gambling.
Alcohol and drugs
Here are the treatment options for alcohol and drug use in Hamilton.
Treatment centres in Hamilton
Treatment centres in Hamilton for alcohol and drugs include:
- Alcohol, Drugs and Gambling Services 905-546-3606
- Alternatives for Youth 905-527-4469 for those ages 13 to 22
- Drug and Alcohol Helpline 1-800-565-8603 for treatment across Ontario
- New Choices 905-522-5556 for pregnant women or women with children
- Suntrac 905-528-0389 offered through Mission Services for men
- Wayside House 905-528-8969 for men only
- Womankind 905-545-9100 for women only
Methadone clinics in Hamilton include:
- First Step Clinics 905-522-7206
- Ontario Addiction Treatment Centre 905-528-9889
Withdrawal management support in Hamilton includes:
- Hamilton Men’s Withdrawal Management Services 905-527-9264 for men
- Womankind 905-545-9100 for women’s detox.
Here are the treatment options for gambling in Hamilton.
Treatment centres for gambling
The treatment centre for gambling is Alcohol, Drugs and Gambling Services 905-546-3606
- Date modified: