Learn more about how our community’s collective effort can prevent and contain the spread of the virus...
The City of Hamilton offers parenting groups for residents of Hamilton.
Parenting groups include:
- Parenting with L.O.V.E. for parents with children under age six
- Group Triple P for parents of children ages two to six
- Triple P Discussion Groups for parents of children ages two to six
Public health nurses teach the parenting groups incorporating the following positive parenting topics:
- Building a positive relationship between parent and child
- Strategies for helping parents teach their children to behave well
- Strategies for responding when children behave in challenging ways
Your clients can register for a parenting group by calling Public Health at 905-546-3550 Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. A public health nurse can help your clients decide which parenting group is the best choice for their family.
- Date modified: