Diagnosis, testing and treatment of STI’s
- Bacterial STI Testing: Quick Reference - July 2019
A testing algorithm that summarizes the current testing options for gonorrhea, chlamydia, and syphilis in Ontario.
- Canadian STI Guidelines
- Gonorrhea Treatment Quick Reference for Adolescents and Adults - June 2019
A summary of gonorrhea treatment recommendations in Ontario.
- Labstract: Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhoeae - Nucleic Acid Amplification Testing - June 2019
- Ontario Gonorrhea Testing and Treatment Guide, 2nd Edition - Nov 2018
- Ontario Gonorrhea Testing and Treatment Guide, 2nd Edition, Summary of Recommendations - Nov 2018
Order STI medication
Follow these steps to order free STI medication for your practice:
- Print and fully complete a STI Medication Order Form (PDF, 174 KB).
- Fax the completed form to Public Health Services at 905-546-2203.
The Mandatory Blood Testing Act ensures that specific health care providers, victims of crime, persons providing emergency services, first aid or correctional services get faster access to information that can help them decide treatment or preventive measures should they be exposed to HIV, hepatitis B and C.
Mandatory Blood Testing Forms must be filled out by a physician, as well as the exposed person. Call Public Health at 905-546-2489 to let us know you are sending a form, due to time sensitivity. Fax completed Mandatory Blood Testing Forms to 905-546-4078.
- Date modified: