Use the tools and resources below for clients with TB, or suspected of having TB.
Reporting positive TB skin tests or IGRAs
To report a positive skin test or IGRA for tuberculosis, fax the Positive TB Skin Test / IGRA Reporting Form (PDF, 334 KB) with the follow-up chest x-ray report within seven days to 905-546-4078.
Guidelines and recommendations
- Canadian Tuberculosis Standards. 7th edition, 2014
- IGRA Testing for LTBI: Physician Guidelines (BC Centre for Disease Control; November; 2018)
Clinical Tools Resources
- Online TST/IGRA Interpreter
This tool estimates the risk of active tuberculosis for an individual with a tuberculin skin test reaction of 5mm and above, based on his or her clinical profile. It is intended for adults tested with standard tuberculin (5 TU PPDS or 2 TU RT-23) and/or a commercial Interferon Gamma release assay (IGRA).
- World Atlas of BCG Policies and Practices
- Tuberculosis: Information for Health Care Providers – The Lung Association
- How to do a TB Skin Test by
Grey BruceHealth Unit
- TB Skin Testing Quick Reference Guide for Health Care Providers (PDF, 311 KB)
- Date modified: