Update: Two down-bound lanes open for Claremont Access. Sherman Access is reduced to one lane.
Hepatitis B is given in two doses. Public health nurses give both doses in all grade seven classes in Hamilton.
- Check to see when the vaccine is given at your child’s school
- Read about hepatitis B
- Read about the hepatitis B vaccine
- Read about how to prepare your child for getting the vaccine
- Check adverse events reported for Hepatitis B vaccine. An adverse event is any health problem that occurs after immunization that may or may not be related to the vaccine.
- Check vaccine ingredients
- Read about vaccine safety
- Date modified: