Claremont update: Second down-bound lane opening Wednesday, full down-bound closure TONIGHT
Meningococcal vaccine is given in one dose. Public health nurses give all doses in all grade seven classes in Hamilton. If your child is not getting the vaccine, you must fill out an exemption form for medical, conscience or religious reasons.
- Check to see when the vaccine is given at your child’s school
- Read about Meningococcal disease
- Read about the Meningococcal vaccine
- Read about how to prepare your child for getting the vaccine
- Check adverse events reported for Meningococcal vaccine. An adverse event is any health problem that occurs after immunization that may or may not be related to the vaccine.
- Check vaccine ingredients
- Date modified: