Your health is important before, during and between pregnancies.
- Take an in person or online prenatal class.
- See your health care provider for regular prenatal care.
- Avoid alcohol and drugs.
- Quit or cut down smoking.
- Take care of your mental health.
- Learn about healthy eating and healthy weight gain.
- Take a prenatal vitamin that has folic acid.
- Be physically active.
- Make sure your vaccines are up to date.
Prenatal classes and groups
Prenatal Supports for Young Parents
Hamilton has supports and services for pregnant women age 21 and under. These include prenatal classes and groups as well as live-in, day or community programs.
For more information:
Email: [email protected]
- Date modified: