Learn more about the provincial framework and how our community’s collective effort can prevent and contain the spread of the virus...
MyBenefits is an online service available 24/7 to Ontario residents who receive Ontario Works (OW) or Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP).
Sign-in to: Ontario.ca/MyBenefits - a fast, easy and secure way to view or update your case information online without having to visit an office in person.
With MyBenefits, you can
- View your profile information (e.g. phone number, email, household members)
- See payment history details and past overpayments
- Report income and upload copies of your pay stubs
- Update address or phone number changes
- View and download proof of assistance
- See your letters from the past 12 months and receive email notifications when new letters are available
New features coming soon:
- 2-way messaging between you and your worker
- Upload more documents (e.g. shelter expenses)
- Trustee access
- Report more sources of income (e.g. benefit income)
How to create your account
To use MyBenefits, you need to have an email address on file and an open case with your member ID. You must also manage your own case (i.e. not a trustee or spouse).
1. Confirm your identity when you visit Ontario.ca/MyBenefits for the first time:
- Enter your 9-digit member ID
- Enter the email address that you have on your file and press ‘Next’
- A message will be sent to your email with an activation link. Click the link within 30 minutes to confirm your identity.
This will take you back to Ontario.ca/MyBenefits, where you will be prompted to enter your date of birth to finish the process. You do not need to do this step again in the future.
2. Set up your username and password to access your information. You have two choices to sign-in to your account:
- Login with an email address and password of your choice using the ‘My Ontario Login’ or
- Login with the same username and password as your online banking using ‘Securekey Concierge’
Follow the prompts to create your account. This is the way you will sign-in to MyBenefits for all future visits.
Having trouble? Call toll free for technical help at 1-888-899-6130
- Date modified: