Update: Two down-bound lanes open for Claremont Access. Sherman Access is reduced to one lane.
The Home Management Program offers programs to teach individuals, families and groups, through practical instruction and coaching, the skills necessary to be more successful and independent in their day to day living.
Home Management custom designs programs to meet the unique needs of each client and group with the goal of gaining skills in basic daily living such as:
- budgeting, household management and routines
- coping with housing issues
- basic nutrition, menu planning and meal preparation
- goal setting, problem-solving, time management, stress management, self-esteem and more
Who can apply?
- Low income families or individuals
- Ontario Works (OW) or Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) recipients
- Must live in the City of Hamilton
Statistics Canada Low-Income cut-off chart
|Family Size||Income (after taxes)|
How to make a referral
Referrals are accepted from community agencies or individuals.
To make a referral you will need to:
- Complete the Home Management Referral Form (PDF, 561 KB) and submit by email or fax to:
One of our staff members will contact you to confirm we have received your faxed referral.
You may also call our general line to have your application taken over the phone during business hours.
Request a group presentation
If you would like a presentation to your group by one of our Home Management staff, you can send your request by email. Ensure to include:
- your contact details
- date for the presentation
- desired topic
- number of attendees
- Date modified: