Business facilitation is a free service for individuals or business owners who would like to construct a new building, make renovations to an existing building or expand their building or property.
How can a business facilitator help me?
A business facilitator guides you through City processes before you open or expand. They provide you with a checklist of the processes you need to follow for your project.
When you meet with a business facilitator they review your project. They let you know:
- What applications you need to complete and associated cost
- Approximately how long it will take to complete your project
- Additional contacts to help you be successful
Business facilitators are also available to:
- Advocate on your behalf
- Work with City staff, such as Planners, to suggest solutions to facilitate development
- Assist with the release of securities
- Guide you through the clearing of conditions for Site Plan approval
Book a meeting with a business facilitator
To book a meeting with a business facilitator, contact one of the following:
Coordinator of Business Facilitation
Phone: 905-546-2424 ext. 1284
Phone: 905-546-2424 ext. 1928
Phone: 905-546-2424 ext. 1643
Phone: 905-546-2424 ext. 1324
Phone: 905-546-2424 ext. 1230
You can also drop in to the One Stop for Business at City Hall, 71 Main Street West on the 1st floor next to Country Style to meet with one of the business facilitators Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- Date modified: