The Special Event Parking regulation allows residents and their visitors to park on the street during special events.
The regulation prohibits parking on specific streets, unless you have a Special Event Parking Permit. Temporary signs are placed at all major entrances to identify where parking is restricted.
- Bayfront Park Special Event Permit Parking Boundaries Map (PDF, 511 KB)
- Winona Peach Festival Special Event Permit Parking Boundaries Map (PDF, 431 KB)
Special event parking permits
If you live on a street where the Special Event Parking regulation is in effect, we will send you a permit before the special event.
Pick up additional special event parking permits at:
- Hamilton Municipal Parking System, 80 Main Street West, Hamilton
You can also pick up permits for the Winona Peach Festival at:
- Stoney Creek Municipal Service Centre, 777 Highway 8
Planning parking for an event
Event organizers may have to pay for:
- set-up of temporary special event parking signs
- temporary bagging of parking meters
- lost revenue from bagging the metres
- lost revenue from the use of a Municipal Car Park
If you need to use a Municipal Car Park for your event, fill out the Permission to Enter a Municipal Car Park Form (PDF) and submit by :
Email: [email protected]
Dropping off at: Hamilton Municipal Parking System, 80 Main Street West, Hamilton
For more information call 905-540-6000.
- Date modified: