Walking & Pedestrians

City of Hamilton Walking & Pedestrians - Cross Walk

Service at a Glance

How can I request an accessible pedestrian signal?

Requests for the installation of an Accessible Pedestrian Signal must be submitted to the Built Environment Sub-committee by emailing maxine.carter@hamilton.ca. This group establishes a priority listing and submits the locations to City staff.