Group Triple P is a 9-week program for parents/caregivers of children two to six years of age. Parents share ideas and discuss concerns about parenting.
The group is open to parents/caregivers who:
- live with or have a reasonable amount of access to their child in order to practice strategies and report on weekly home activities
- are interested in learning about:
- how to build a positive relationship with your child
- ways to help your child behave well
- responding to challenging behavior
Program consists of:
- Six two-hour in-person group sessions and three 20 minute telephone sessions
- Bus tickets to get to the group and return home
- Certificate of participation at the end of the program
Session & Registration Information
Sessions are free, but you must register to attend. Please call Health Connections at 905-546-3550 for more information and to register.
Fall dates to be announced