Building Inspection Line
Call us to:
- schedule inspections
- speak with a building inspector
- file complaints about construction without a permit
- file a notice of a potentially unsafe building
- ask questions about the inspection process or issued permits
Property owners and contractors can start construction once their Building Permit is approved. Holding a Building Permit and completing building inspections ensures construction meets the Ontario Building Code and all other applicable laws.
The Building Permit holder is responsible for:
- calling to arrange inspections at the required inspection stages
- ensuring construction meets the Ontario Building Code
Contractors can also schedule building inspections on the permit holder’s behalf. Make sure you set up your inspections on time to avoid delays.