Re-enactment Participant Information
Registration for 2024 re-enactment to be confirmed.
Battlefield House Museum and Park, National Historic Site presents the annual Re-enactment of the Battle of Stoney Creek. Discover Canadian heritage and re-live firsthand the thrill and pageantry of the battle that was a turning point of the War of 1812.
Re-enactment of the Battle of Stoney Creek
- Saturday, June 1, 2024 - 10 am to 10 pm
- Sunday, June 2, 2024 - 10 am to 4:30 pm
- Average annual attendance of 7,500 since 2002; peaking at 13,500 in 2013.
- The longest continually running War of 1812 reenactment in Ontario.
- 2023 marks the 39th year of the presentation of the event, and the 42nd year since the first event was launched.
- The event has been declared one of the Top 100 events in Ontario by Festivals and Events Ontario each operating year since 2004.
History in Action Day
Thursday, May 30, 2023 - 9 am to 2:30 pm
Annual education day for more than 1,000 students.
Saturday June 1. 2023 – 3:30 & 8:30 pm
Sunday June 2, 2023 - 2 pm