Macassa & Wentworth Lodges Volunteers
COVID-19 Safety Precautions for Volunteers
All volunteers must provide proof of receiving TWO approved COVID-19 vaccines.
- Volunteers must participate in rapid antigen testing before the start of EACH shift.
- A medical mask (and any necessary additional PPE) will be provided to be worn at all times during volunteer shifts.
- All volunteers will receive training about Infection Prevention and Control procedures to be followed at the Lodge.
Learn about volunteering at
Macassa & Wentworth Lodges
Other Requirements for Volunteer Placement:
- 2 Step TB test
- Vulnerable Sector Police Check (18 yrs +)
- Personal References
- Interview with Coordinator of Volunteers
- Seasonal flu vaccine strongly recommended, and required for volunteers to serve during a Lodge outbreak
January 24, 2023