A designated HSR bus will be in service daily from 10 pm to 6 am, free of charge for those in need of a place to warm up during the night hours when temperatures can be at their lowest point of the day.
Outreach employees will be on the bus to assist with the riders as needed. This bus will run on a predetermined route, targeting core areas of the city as well as stop at designated recreation centres with extended hours.
Bus Shelter Vandalism
There are more than 400 bus shelters throughout the HSR transit system. Our modern shelters offer protection from the elements and provide our customers with a safe and comfortable waiting area.
Help keep bus stops, shelters and bus interiors looking clean and graffiti-free and bring rising taxpayer costs for shelter vandalism under control.
- If you witness an act of vandalism to any property:
- To report graffiti after the criminal has left, call the City at 905-546-2489.
- If you know a tagger or a vandal, contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 or 905-522-8477.
Continued vandalism to a bus shelter may result in the removal of that shelter.
Our inspectors and superintendents travel throughout Hamilton to:
- support operational needs
- ensure customers continue to receive a safe & secure transit experience