Applications must be submitted by the current property owner.
Download the Boulevard Parking Application(PDF, 204.21 KB)
You will also need to provide a drawing with these measurements (in metres):
- Location and dimensions of the proposed driveway;
- The width and length of the front porch and stairs;
- The width and length of any walkways;
- The distance from the front porch (or front of the house) to the City sidewalk; and
- The width of your property (from side property line to side property line).
Feel free to include any other measurements you believe would be helpful in identifying the location of the proposed parking space(s)
The drawing does not need to be drawn to scale or done professionally however it must have all required measurements in metres in order to process the application.
Property lines vary from street-to-street. To find the approximate location of your property line, visit: https://spatialsolutions.hamilton.ca/hamiltonmap/index.html
The driveway and property must match the approved permit and drawing for the Boulevard Parking Space to be considered legal.
Note: Once the application is submitted, staff will confirm with you that all documents have been received. Processing of applications typically take 6 to 8 weeks after the application is received and may exceed this normal timeframe due to higher volume of applications.
Application Fee: There is a non-refundable application fee of $400 + HST (subject to annual user fee increases).
To submit your application, drawing and fee:
- Please email the completed application form and drawing to [email protected]. Ensure the documents are legible and all information is provided.
- Upon receipt of your application, a representative of Municipal Parking will contact the applicant within 5 business days to confirm the application was received.
- Once staff are ready to review the application, a member of Hamilton Municipal Parking will call the applicant to process payment by credit card of the non-refundable application fee.