Phase One redevelopment has been completed as of 2017 and consisted of:
- Reconstruction of the existing skatepark with a new cast in place concrete skatepark
- Construction of a new playground
- Construction of a new spray pad
- Construction of a new sun shelter
Phase Two Redevelopment Consists of:
- Permanent closure of the existing Kelly St East of Mary St and conversion into a pedestrianized plaza and walkway
- Redevelopment of the existing park pathways
- Upgrading of existing electrical infrastructure and pathway lighting
- Refurbishment of the existing decorative fountain and reconstruction of the fountain plaza area
- Tree planting
During Phase Two redevelopment the main park area including splash pad and playground will be closed with access and service to remain to the skatepark.
Phase Two redevelopment is funded in part by the Government of Canada through the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario.