Cold, Flu, & COVID-19
For general COVID-19 Vaccine information:
- Call Provincial Vaccine Info Line at 1-888-999-6488 (TTY 1-866-797-0007)
- Ask your health care provider
- Book appointment with SHN to speak with a doctor online or call 416-438-2911 ext. 5738
- Book appointment with Sick Kids Hospital to speak with a pediatric nurse about COVID-19 vaccines for youth.
For COVID-19 Vaccine booking information:
Free flu shots are available for everyone who lives, works or attends school in Ontario. Learn where to get the flu shot in Hamilton.
Book Vaccine Appointment
Fall COVID-19 vaccine is available for anyone 6 months of age and older and is strongly recommended for priority populations. Check to see if you are part of a priority population.
Book online with an email address OR cell phone with SMS text messages.
Can’t book online? Call 905-540-5250. Translation services available.
After-Action Report - COVID-19 Pandemic Response
The City of Hamilton’s After Action Report - COVID-19 Pandemic Response was informed through the feedback and documentation of the Mayor, Council and Emergency Operations (EOC) Management Team members, and is meant to inform the response to future emergencies.
The After-Action Report intends to:
- Review the EOC’s response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Identify gaps, best practices, successes, challenges, barriers, and opportunities for improvement that contributed to the COVID-19 response; and
- Develop recommendations for future emergencies, including pandemics