Municipal Car Parks
The City of Hamilton has 63 municipal car parks and two parking structures for a total of 4,681 off-street parking spaces. All City-owned parking lots are labelled with the green "P". Not all public parking lots are owned by the City of Hamilton.
The off-street municipal car parks are unattended. These lots are first-come, first-served.
- The two parking structures are operated by cashier and pay at the machine.
- Each parking lot has either parking meters or pay and display machines.
- Coins are the predominant method of payment.
- You must display your ticket.;
- If you do not have your ticket displayed, you are required to pay for the day's parking or be subject to a Parking Infraction Notice. No refunds will be issued.
Find a Municipal Car Park
To find a municipal car park near you, enter an address or intersection into the search box.