Schedules & Detours
The @HSRnow Twitter account is an automated, unmonitored account, providing real-time, 24/7 service alerts.
PDF Schedule Finder
Routes 2 - BARTON, 3 - CANNON, 4 - BAYFRONT & 20 A LINE EXPRESS will be detouring
- Stuart Street, Barton Street to Bay Street, 8 am to 3 pm
- Bay Street, Stuart Street to Barton Street, 9:30 am to 2 pm
- York Boulevard, Hess Street to John Street,9:30 am to 2 pm
- John Street, Barton Street to York Boulevard, 9:30 am to 2 pm
- Barton Street, Bay Street to John Street, 9:30 am to 2 pm
- Hess Street, Cannon Street to Stuart Street, 8 am to 3 pm
Detour of Route - 1A - KING, 5A - DELAWARE & 51 - UNIVERSITY - King Street and Marion Avenue Intersection for paving
Detour of Route 11 - Parkdale for - Beach Blvd for Road2Hope Marathon
On Saturday November 25, 2023, myRide and Route 18 Waterdown Mountaineer will operate until 5 pm for the Flamborough Santa Claus Parade.
After this time, the HSR customers will be directed towards one of two special alternate detour routes for Waterdown, departing from Aldershot GO Station.
- One route will service the east side of Waterdown, via Waterdown Road, Mountain Brow, Burke, Dundas, Avonsyde, Parkside and Boulding before returning to Aldershot GO.
- The other route will service the west side of Waterdown, via York Road to Highway 6, servicing Hollybush, Parkside, Braeheid, Dundas and Walmart before returning to Aldershot GO. Both detour routes will also connect to Burlington Transit at Plains Road on southbound trips toward Aldershot GO. A special schedule will operate.
Detour of Route 18 - WATERDOWN MOUNTAINEER - Hamilton Street - John Street to Cedar Street for Remembrance Day ceremonies
Detour of Route 1A - KING & Route 10 - B-LINE EXPRESS for University Plaza paving closure
November 7, 2023 to November 10, 2023