HSR Customer Service
HSR Social Media
Social media accounts are administered by staff at the City of Hamilton.
We're also on Facebook! Like our page and follow for more information and updates about our services, service impacts, and more.
The @HSR Twitter account is updated and monitored Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, providing proactive operational information, customer service inquiries and marketing messages.Tweets by hsr
The @HSRnow Twitter account is an automated, unmonitored account, providing real-time, 24/7 service alerts.Tweets by HsrNow
Bus Check Information Line
Find out when your next bus will depart by calling the automated Bus Check information line.
You’ll need to have your stop #, which is located on the bus stop sign at each stop.
You can also get information about schedules, fares, or press 0 to get help planning your trip.
Customer Service Line
Get help with planning your trip.
Available seven days a week, 7:30 am to 8 pm. When you call for information, make sure you know where you are travelling to and from, and at what time of day.
HSR Customer Service
If you would like to give us your feedback, share a suggestion, recognize your bus driver, or locate a lost and found item, call our customer service line. Available weekdays between 8 am to 4 pm and closed on holidays.
If the line is busy or you’re calling outside of business hours, you can leave a voice mail message. You can also send an email to [email protected]
HSR Customer Service Centre
36 Hunter St. East (Hamilton GO Station)
Visit us if you need a photo ID, a PRESTO card, or a Senior Annual Pass or Golden Age Pass.
Open Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Closed on holidays.
We accept cash as well as direct debit, Mastercard and Visa for all purchases over $5 at this location.
Frank A. Cooke Transit Terminal
Terminal and washrooms are available Monday to Saturday 5 am to 1:30 am and Sunday & Holidays 5 am to 12:30 am.
Customer entrance is on the north side of the terminal building (facing Jackson Square). Staff entrance is on the south side (facing the escarpment).
Booking an HSR Charter
Effective September 2022 – HSR is not offering charters at this time.
- Chartering of a HSR vehicle must be contracted by a person of 18 years of age or older.
- Rental of any HSR vehicle is strictly subject to availability.
- The HSR reserves the right to cancel any and all charter services without notice and the HSR shall not be responsible for any losses incurred as a result of such cancellation.
- Payment in advance by cash, certified cheque, money order or major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express). Payment to be received no less than five (5) working days before date of service. Please make certified cheque or money order payable to the Hamilton Street Railway.
- Cancellation charge of $150.00 will apply to all charters cancelled later than 11 am on the last business day prior to date of the charter.
- Extra mileage, time or vehicles ordered other than outlined on the charter itinerary will be charged for at regular rates.
- Any damage or excessive uncleanliness of / to the vehicle, caused by the passengers, will be charged by the carrier to the chartering party.
- Operators will not pay entrance / parking fees to parks or picnic areas. Operators do not park in restricted areas.
- The loading and unloading of any personal possessions and/or equipment is the responsibility of the chartering party.
- Unauthorized signage or any other object displayed on interior or exterior of vehicle is prohibited.
- Smoking and consumption of alcoholic beverages on all vehicles are prohibited.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.