Centennial Neighbourhoods Transportation Management Plan
The Centennial Neighbourhoods Transportation Management Plan (CNTMP) plans for improved mobility to:
- Accommodate transportation needs of future land use
- Take advantage of investment from development opportunities
- Support access to major transportation services such as the QEW, Red Hill Valley Parkway, HSR and the Eastgate Transit Hub, future Rapid Transit, and GO Transit and future Confederation GO Station
- Support alternative transportation choices including walking and cycling
- Create livable neighbourhoods, complete communities and Complete Livable Better Streets
The goals of the improvements are to create safe, efficient, and sustainable transportation that limits impacts to the environment, and supports healthy living.
The Transportation Management Plan has been coordinated with the Centennial Neighbourhoods Secondary Plan study.