Visit Parenting Groups in Hamilton
The City of Hamilton offers parenting groups for residents of Hamilton.
Parenting groups include:
- Parenting with LOVE for parents with children under age six
- Group Triple P for parents of children ages two to six
- Triple P Discussion Groups for parents of children ages two to six
Public health nurses teach the parenting groups incorporating the following positive parenting topics:
- Building a positive relationship between parent and child
- Strategies for helping parents teach their children to behave well
- Strategies for responding when children behave in challenging ways
Your clients can register for a parenting group by calling Public Health at 905-546-3550 Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. A public health nurse can help your clients decide which parenting group is the best choice for their family.