Any vehicle parked contrary to City of Hamilton Parking By-Laws may be subject to ticket and tow removal.
You will be towed if:
- A vehicle is found in non-compliance of a Parking By-law and Tow Warning Notification
- A vehicle is parked within 45 cm from a residential approach and/or:
- A property owner or occupant is unable to gain either access or egress to the property safely
- A property owner, manager, or occupant is unable to obtain a service that is required and;
- A property owner, manager, is unable to reasonably operate their business
- A vehicle prevents road repair, construction and/or maintenance required by City or Contract workers deemed as emergency work or repair
- A vehicle prevents delivery, or performance of a public or private utility company to deliver emergency services and conduct necessary work or repairs
- Hamilton Police Service issues an order for an immediate tow.
Do you think your vehicle has been stolen? Contact Hamilton Police Services at 905-546-4925.
Do you wish to discuss your parking ticket? Contact Hamilton Municipal Parking Systems at 905-540-6000.