Event Planning Information
Reserve Banner Space
For more information contact
Operations Technician, Public Works
Call 905-546-2424 ext. 2925
Email [email protected]
Not-for-profit, Charitable organizations and City-run event organizers may reserve the banner space over King Street in Dundas or on the City Hall facade facing Main St. West in Hamilton.
Hamilton City Hall
Applications must be completed online and submitted at least 60 days prior to installation date. Submissions must include draft banner design.
- Banner design must be incompliance with the City of Hamilton Commercial Advertising and Sponsorship Policy, June 2008.
- Banners will be displayed for a maximum of two weeks. One week can be reserved. Your banner may stay up a second week subject to requests from other organizations.
- Banners are installed and removed on Monday mornings.
- You must provide proof of $2,000,000 public liability insurance naming the City of Hamilton as an added insured.
- The design and construction of the banner must conform to the banner specifications. Banners that do not meet these specifications will not be installed.
- Banners for the Hamilton location must be delivered to City Hall, 71 Main Street West, Hamilton at least one week prior to the installation date. Banners must be picked up from City Hall immediately upon removal.
- Banners for the Dundas location must be delivered to the Dundas Municipal Service Centre, 60 Main Street West, Dundas, at least two weeks prior to the installation date. You will be notified by the City when the banner is available for pick-up.
- The City of Hamilton shall under no circumstances be held liable for any damage to your banner that might, for any reason, occur during the installation, removal or display of your banner. By submitting a banner for display you are doing so entirely at your own risk.
Complete the Banner Space
January 03, 2023