Construction in Your Area
Concession St and Mountain Brow Improvements Project
In early summer 2023, the City will begin construction along Mountain Brow Boulevard/Concession Street between Oakcrest Drive and Upper Gage Avenue until late fall, 2023.
During this time, these works are proposed on Mountain Brow Blvd/Concession St:
- Active transportation improvements and multi-use path reconstruction
- Watermain construction
- Conversion of Billy Foley Parkette parking lot into a layby parking area
- Installation of black ornamental fencing and street furniture
Access During Project
- East of Upper Ottawa - Lane restrictions will be in place on Mountain Brow Blvd between Upper Ottawa St and Oakcrest Drive but traffic and local access will be maintained. Motorists should expect delays.
- West of Upper Ottawa - Mountain Brow/Concession will be fully closed between Upper Ottawa and Upper Gage Ave but local access will be maintained. The multi-use path will be closed during this time.
In-Person Public Information Centre #2
Held July 5, 2022
PIC 2 Presentation
Virtual Public Information Centre #1
Held January 31, 2022
PIC 1 Presentation
June 22, 2022