Valley Skate Park
Valley Park Skate Park is a newly constructed wheeled sports facility located within Valley Park in Stoney Creek (Ward 9). The park caters to a variety of wheeled sports such as skateboarding, rollerblading, scooters and BMX bikes.
While construction is complete, a brief disruption / shutdown to the operation of the skatepark will be required in the spring of 2023 to finish off some minor work to the park.
- 2023 - Construction Complete
- August 2021 - Construction to Commence
- December 5, 2019 - Valley Park Skate Concept Design Reveal - PIC No. 2
- March 2019 - Valley Park Community Survey (Direct Mailer)
- January 17, 2019 - Concept Design Reveal at Valley Park Recreation Centre – Pool Viewing Room
970 Paramount Drive, Stoney Creek, 5:30 to 8:30 pm
- February 22, 2018 - Community Introduction PIC at Valley Park Recreation Centre - Gymnasium
970 Paramount Drive, Stoney Creek, 6 to 8 pm
- October 5 to 31, 2018 - Valley Skate Park Design Survey (online)
- October 25, 2018 - Valley Skate Park Workshop No. 1 at Valley Park Recreation Centre
970 Paramount Drive, Stoney Creek, 4 to 8 pm