Was your home hit hard by the recent heavy rainfall on April 20, 2017, causing flooding to your basement?
City of Hamilton offices are open Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm and are closed on all statutory holidays. These hours do not apply to facilities, programs and services that normally operate outside of core business hours.
You can contact the City of Hamilton:
- For general inquiries to the City of Hamilton: askCITY@hamilton.ca
- For individual City departments, use the alphabetical department contact list
- For Public Health inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For HSR customer service inquiries: email@example.com
- For Human Resources inquiries: Contact list for issues with online job applications
- For technical problems using this website: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For residents in Campbellville, dial 905-634-2971
- The Bell Canada Relay Service is available to assist in placing a call from persons who use a TTY/teletypewriter.
For TTY, type 711 for the operator and by telephone, dial 1-800-855-0511. The operator will also assist in placing VCO (Voice Carry Over) and HCO (Hearing Carry Over) calls. There is no charge for local calls.
- Translation is available in 149 languages. When calling, callers can identify their language preference to be connected to the appropriate interpreter.
Hamilton City Hall
71 Main Street West
- Date modified: