Information on the COVID-19 vaccines is evolving but this page will be updated when new information is available.
The most important thing we can all do now is take the time to learn more about the vaccines and make informed choices for ourselves and our families.
To learn more about COVID-19 vaccines:
It is vital that everyone, even those who have been vaccinated, continue practicing public health measures including:
- staying home if you have any COVID-19 symptoms
- getting tested for COVID-19 if you have symptoms or have been in close contact with a confirmed positive case of COVID-19
- limit contacts as much as possible, with gatherings preferably outdoors and within small groups
- maintaining a physical distance of 6 feet or 2 meters from others outside of your immediate household
- wearing a mask or face covering
- washing hands frequently
How can I help once I get vaccinated?
- Share your story
- Tell others why you are getting vaccinated and encourage them to do the same
- Have conversations about COVID-19 vaccine with family, friends and coworkers
- Continue to follow public health measures
Resources to help you decide if the information you’re getting is fact:
- Date modified: